bJ1rU2fI8 > 자유게시판

bJ1rU2fI8

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Mayra
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-01-25 14:46

본문

Basis Shade Matching For Mac, Revlon, Make-up Forever And More

The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base primer is $64 for a 1.7-oz. However, for these seeking to make investments, I imagine it's greater than worthy. The elements in this product are phenomenal, the product moisturizes and primes in a single step, and the long-lasting results are onerous to beat. Also, slightly bit goes a long way with this product, so it'll final you a major period of time.
If you understand Bobbi, you understand she swears by Augustinus Bader’s moisturizer. This week, she’s joined by Charles Rosier, the investor-turned-beauty-entrepreneur who kickstarted the cult-favorite skincare model. It all started when Charles saw how Dr. Augustinus Bader’s stem cell wound gel prevented scarring, and puzzled if it would additionally work on wrinkles—and from there, the revolutionary skincare line was born. It’s been 5 months since Bobbi launched her clear makeup and skincare line, Jones Road. This week, Bobbi checks in along with her COO and Jones Road Beauty co-founder, Tara Tersigni. They share how they launched their spectacular lineup over just a few months, why Jones Road chooses to remain direct-to-consumer, the model new revolutionary products on the horizon, and how they plan to grow—slow, regular, and smart—along the best way.
Brown's video seemingly pokes enjoyable at a controversial TikTok posted by beauty influencer Meredith Duxbury on May 9. Duxbury's video has practically 14 million views as of Wednesday. If you can’t afford to depart your job, take into consideration what you can do while you still have it to begin out the next chapter.
"I never needed to be company. I never thought I was, however I know I never need to be again," she says of her many years years at Lauder. Even after promoting the corporate, Brown insisted Lauder have the the lipsticks made on the same Queens facility. Brown put her residence telephone quantity in the Glamour article, and after it ran, she was flooded with orders. Still a working make-up artist, Brown and her husband, who was then in legislation faculty, stuffed lipsticks in manila envelopes and sent them off. At so many pivotal moments, Brown was helped alongside to the following step in rising her business because she was pleasant and struck up a conversation with the right stranger at the right time. Though she applied the product as intended in the second video, Duxbury nonetheless wasn't a fan and said she did not see even "a slight difference" in her skin after using it.
"Besides trying like probably the most lovable little pot of grape Jell-O, this jelly-textured lip masks is deeply hydrating and looks like essentially the most luxurious slippery oil in your lips." Thanks to all the nourishing powerhouses in this product, it undoubtedly seems that your pores and skin might be getting more than what it wants. The solely ingredient which might be regarding is the high concentration of grapefruit, which can come off robust and could irritate delicate pores and skin. The product isn’t infused with synthetic perfume, but those that avoid it because of irritation could want to patch-test or steer clear.
Find your shade by taking certainly one of our shade match quizzes, created by Bobbi. Create a Glossier account to construct your Into The Gloss profile and save your favorite stories. Brown first met Whitney Houston at the Soul Train Music Awards in 1989.
(Nobody’s - the reply is nobody’s.) Reagan suggests laying down moisturiser or eye cream for any areas you're concealing, guaranteeing "a smooth application, allowing the concealer to blend evenly." We love CeraVe's Eye Repair Cream, £11.20. The Bobbi Brown e-commerce AR integration allows consumers to preview a variety of the brand’s hottest beauty products immediately on the product pages where clients make buying choices. It is anticipated that this integration may have a direct impression on e-commerce gross sales on the brand’s web and cellular websites.
Being on Zoom or not having the flexibility to get on, or you’re having bother with the sound, or your husband walks throughout the background, or there’s someone’s laundry basket—life happens. And yeah, you need to be skilled, but it’s additionally actually necessary to consider life and your life-style. When I first started, I didn’t even know what being a boss was.
I'm doing a Zoom at five o'clock, and I'll probably put some Miracle Balm on and maybe something underneath my eyes, however I'm not going to do the rest. I don't do candles, because I once was at a house in Colorado where a candle brought on a fire. I froze, and screamed my husband's name, and he threw it exterior within the snow and saved my entire sleeping household. I've been utilizing Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap ever since I can bear in mind, it is my favourite. I also use the Augustinus Bader Hand Treatment—it occurs to be a pleasant hand cream, not too heavy. It started with the need to create formulation for her personal package.
"Between Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Jones Road, I had a wellness brand that launched in Walmart and direct-to-consumer. I didn’t pay a lot of consideration to it, which was most likely one of many causes it didn’t do as nicely, but I additionally suppose it was just not the best fit for me. This web site is utilizing a safety service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just carried out triggered the security resolution. There are several actions that might trigger this block including submitting a sure word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed knowledge.
Brown claims they'll at present meet all of their inner targets without external assets or funding, and says there are no instant plans to hitch extra retailers. Instead, Jones Road goals to open more freestanding company-owned shops, with plans to broaden the footprint of the present store into an adjoining unit in 2022. More skincare launches, corresponding to a facial SPF, are also on Brown’s to-do list. Many clients are known to the staff and are greeted by first name, creating a neighborhood really feel. The brand’s somewhat guerrilla approaches to advertising, product development and commerce have afforded Jones Road agility, flexibility and extra open communication with its prospects. "There are just much less rules when you’re a direct-to-consumer (DTC) brand," says Brown.
's Tales From the Top, our series on ladies who are leaders in their fields and masters of their craft. Spanning industries and experiences, these powerhouse ladies answer all the questions you have ever had about how they obtained to the place they are today—and what they overcame to get there. Jones Road, which launched in 2020, is Bobbi Brown’s second foray into the cosmetics world. As of Tuesday, Brown's video racked up more than 600,000 times and obtained over a hundred,000 likes. The kit includes a limited-edition Jones Road Tyvek Bag, an unique new mini Miracle Balm shade in pinky bronze, The Best Blush in pop, Just a Sec in cool taupe, The Best Pencil in brown, and Cool Gloss in original—all for $82. She ultimately shook up the business by introducing "nude make-up" with neutral colors and a pure tone.
Taking to her Instagram tales, Molly Mae revealed that she'd accomplished a huge makeup and skincare haul over on LOOKFANTASTIC, where she'd stocked up on numerous her favourites, together with the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. Before making use of Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base, I went via my skincare routine, besides this time, I determined to skip the moisturizer. The product claims to be each a moisturizer and a primer, so I figured it would be safe to make use of it as directed. Plus, the set is fully customizable, consisting of 4 shades of your selection. "If you’ve by no means tried our best-selling product, Miracle Balm, or you just can’t resolve on one shade to try, this Mini Miracle Balm Set is a superb place to start out. You can pick 4 of your favourite shades in a mini measurement and take a look at all of them to search out your favourite," Brown says.
Brown has at all times labored to assist ladies really feel like their finest selves, and this launch from Jones Road chimes with that ethos. It’s not designed to masks the pure skin texture or options, however quite work with the skin to impart an attractive no make-up make-up look—and what might be better than that? "I needed to reinvent traditional basis as a end result of it makes you seem like you’re carrying foundation or a mask," she tells me. "I need it to look and feel such as you weren’t carrying anything—your pores and skin, but higher.
It all began earlier this month when magnificence influencer Meredith Duxbury posted a TikTok video — which has garnered greater than 1.5 million likes — critiquing the product as she slathers massive quantities throughout her face together with her arms. In the clip, she then tries to clean the foundation with a beauty blender and brush. In true Bobbi style, she responded with a video that poked innocent fun at Duxbury’s application technique. The basis subsequently went viral and sales quadrupled. In contrast to what the unique video may counsel, it’s a light-weight wonder that delivers beautiful pores and skin in seconds. "Whenever anybody asks me for advice, the number one thing I typically ask is ‘What If?
It's oil-free, blurring and provides a easy matte finish. Luxury manufacturers are seeing gross sales conversion rates rise from product page augmented reality. I really imply it after I say I love Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base. I am so happy I found a two-in-one primer and moisturizer that does wonders for my skin. It could additionally be on the higher end price-wise, however the hydrating and antioxidant advantages are something you simply do not get in a lot of traditional primers.
Investing in this primer means you’re providing your pores and skin with the components it needs, and also you can’t put a worth on that. After years of going by way of the motions and never figuring out if primers have been serving to my pores and skin, I'm thrilled to have found an choice that simplifies my routine whereas giving my pores and skin the extra glow enhance it's been craving. When I utilized the multi-base primer, it immediately melted into my skin, leaving it with a wonderful, plump glow. The texture of my skin felt soft and a bit tacky, ready to receive my foundation. And I just began bringing in audio system only for the staff to meet people that are attention-grabbing. Like Mickey Drexler [previously the CEO of J.Crew and Gap, and a former member of Apple’s board of directors] came in a couple of weeks ago and talked to the staff about every little thing from retail to working with Steve Jobs.
From face merchandise that are expressly designed to appear to be skin, to colors for eyes, cheeks, and lips that enhance somewhat than detract, uncover Bobbi Brown—beauty that allows you to be who you would possibly be. Because long earlier than TikTok popularized the "no-makeup make-up" trend, the world-famous makeup artist led that particular revolution in the early '90s. At the time, thick layers of foundation, overdrawn lips and frosted shadows have been all the rage. However, Bobbi set out to make girls appear and feel like themselves, using make-up to reinforce their options as an alternative of masking them.
’ And I mentioned, ‘Oh yes.’ So I went to the store and acquired each hair product I may assume of—I have no idea how to do hair. On the day of the shoot, the model showed up and she or he had this brief hair. I was actually lucky, because I would have been screwed! Buying expensive products or shopping for all the merchandise doesn't make you an professional. I thought that when you went to Bergdorf Goodman and purchased the most costly products that they'd be the most effective.
With the assistance of my dad—he gave me his credit score card—I went and acquired all these things. I received house, opened up all these beautiful packing containers, and it looked terrible. At the time, the style was like white pores and skin, purple lips, contouring…and I hated the way it seemed. But I couldn’t discover makeup that allowed me to do it simply. I would also go to theatrical make-up stores and purchase Ben Nye foundation that was yellow and orange and red to have the ability to fix the regular makeup I had.
When you enroll in these services, we'll share your Personal Data to those third events. "This is one more reason why I suppose makeup artists are precise higher influencers, as a end result of they know what products will work for what pores and skin kind and what age group," Aedo added. She also pushed brands to analysis influencers and the sort of makeup they typically use earlier than sending them products to review. Someone who does "full-coverage seems and full glam on the eye" would not like pure merchandise, she stated. The name was one of many final components to fall into place. The essence of Jones Road (an edited assortment of clean, simple, multipurpose makeup) and the formulas (the part-moisturizer, part-skin-tint Miracle Balm, the no-goop lip gloss, the cushiony Just a Sec eye shadow) were all nicely underway.
It's obtainable in warm pink, golden and bronze tones. And while reintroducing herself as a makeup mogul in the midst of COVID-19 might have appeared like a disaster waiting to happen, it ended up creating the good storm. Jones Road's launch coincided with a strong moment in time, as Bobbi realized she ended up going again to her roots.
But you may not know the entrepreneur behind it, Katherine Power, who hasn’t stopped creating. Since starting Who What Wear in 2006, she founded the skincare brand Versed and the wine label Avaline in collaboration with Cameron Diaz—and now she’s launching the clean-luxury makeup line, Merit. Toni Ko moved to the United States from South Korea when she was thirteen years old—and by the time she hit 25, she had launched NYX Cosmetics, which rapidly turned a wildly profitable million-dollar firm. Then, in one of many largest magnificence acquisitions in history, Toni sold the model to Loreal in 2014. This week, Toni joins Bobbi to share what it’s like to leave the brand you built, and what comes next—from taking on thrilling new pro...
I'm also really sensitive to scents that are not pure. Some of my favourite smells are strolling into the house, and my son making one thing with garlic, or in the wintertime I'll take cinnamon and make apple cider, and that smells the house up. Instead of doing a lip if I'm going to an event, I'll do a smoky eye with lots of sparkle—not shimmer. The distinction is they’re bigger particles that are flat cut, and so they just look so cool. I always use three shadows— Brown Metal, Rockstar, and Slate.
I did that for seven years till I reached my big aim, which was a Vogue cowl. I was 30 and I realized as a result of I was so happily in love with my husband that I actually didn’t wish to be a contract touring makeup artist anymore. So I type of stopped doing these journeys, I obtained pregnant, we moved to the suburbs in New Jersey...and I simply obtained this idea.
Marianna Hewitt was one of the first main magnificence influencers, first on YouTube, and then Instagram—and now, she’s leveraged feedback from her neighborhood to create the cult-favorite skincare line, Summer Fridays. This week, Marianna joins Bobbi to share the behind-the-scenes life of a profitable influencer, how she and her partner started Summer Fridays with only one product, and why there’s magnificence in simplicity. It presents all kinds of skincare products starting from moisturisers to eye creams and cleansers designed to nourish your pores and skin, focusing on fantastic traces, dark circles, and puffiness to spotlight your natural beauty. In phrases of color make-up, I think browns are the simplest for individuals to wear—but there are different varieties of brown. Personally, I like cool browns, however that does not work for everybody.
"I launched Jones Road the day my non-compete was up. A lot of friends within the trade mentioned the timing didn’t make any sense. We have been in the course of the pandemic, social unrest, and the presidential election. I didn’t think, ‘Well, is this the best time to do this? "As a younger makeup artist, I moved to New York City in the center of loopy makeup.
Shop from our wide selection of Bobbi Brown's foundations, makeup brushes, eyeshadows, eyelashes, skincare products and extra out there online at ARC. We may use other firms, brokers, or contractors to perform services on behalf or to assist with the supply of services to you. This is Bobbi Brown’s primary best-selling moisturising cream, and it’s straightforward to see why. "Everyone I’ve given this to strive has completely beloved it," says Group Beauty Director Eve Cameron.
"He’s the one man who says, ‘Oh, that’s simply old school,’ or ‘We don’t need that.’" He urged her to get onto TikTok, the place one of the most popular beauty influencers is 22-year-old Alix Earle. " Instead, TikTok’s 30- to 50-plus demographic has discovered her to be a dwelling Google, asking her questions like "What kind of make-up ought to I do for hooded eyes? " Brown’s beauty-for-the-real-world message has surprisingly found its good medium, on an app known for its magnificence filters. She's now even accomplished a Hamptons house tour with Caleb Simpson, a creator who starts his popular videos with, "How a lot is your rent?" (She owns). Founded in New York in 1991, we helped change the face of beauty with a pure approach to make-up that rallied everyone to not only be who they are—but own how they look. Everything starts with pores and skin for a contemporary, healthy-looking glow and builds from there with multitasking merchandise, easy how tos, and undertone-correct shades that appear to be your pores and skin, only better—beauty for each real-life second.
Despite its release through the ultimate days of the New Jack Swing period it was successful, selling greater than 3 million copies, and spawning several hit singles including "Humpin' Around",[21] "Get Away", and "Good Enough". He obtained his second Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance nomination for "Humpin' Around".[17] He received his third American Music Award in January 1993. However, gross sales of Bobby didn't match its predecessor.
Montclair turned Brown's muse when, in 2016, she severed ties together with her namesake model and began to channel her creativity in a model new course. The place had "everything," she says — "all of the vitality, cool companies, and fascinating individuals you'll find in the metropolis" — but on the time there was nowhere for visitors to remain. Meanwhile, Brown responded to the adverse review by posting two movies on her TikTok account. The backlash — initially towards Jones Road following Duxbury’s video, eH4wN8sX0 and then towards Duxbury after Brown’s video — has sparked dialogue online about whether individuals ought to belief influencer critiques. When Zucker came around Brown onset, she informed him she wished to be a regular and seem every month. The subsequent time he got here, she advised him she needed to be the "TODAY" present magnificence editor.
After an influencer's poor evaluation of a new Bobbi Brown foundation product went viral, the make-up artist and founder behind the brand responded by parodying the video. The 65-year-old legendary makeup artist took to the platform on Monday with a video of herself slathering a copious amount of the new Jones Road What The Foundation balm throughout her face. The clip has amassed more than 2.6 million views as of Wednesday.
I graduated high school a semester early, went to University of Wisconsin, and then I went to University of Arizona, as a outcome of that’s where all the Jewish youngsters went. After that, I transferred to Emerson College in Boston the place I studied Theatrical Makeup and minored in Photography. And so I completed faculty there and stayed for a yr and waitressed, and then I moved to New York. You know, the old story is I didn’t know anyone, however I picked up a Yellow Pages, and seemed up fashions and agencies, and ultimately I figured out tips on how to turn into a make-up artist in trend. I thought I was going to do makeup for movies, really.
Esthetician and skincare creator Tyler Hysko praised the muse as "awesome for dry or mature pores and skin," and demonstrated mixing it into his face utilizing a dry makeup sponge. The vlogger generally known as iamsohello mentioned she was skeptical of the foundation's limited shade range, however was impressed with how properly it melted to match her pores and skin tone. Beauty creator Gisele Ayora described the muse as "glorified vaseline," and said she'd probably like it extra during the winter when her pores and skin is more dry, but nonetheless had her reservations about daily use.
Bobbi Brown is among the growing record of luxurious logos becoming a member of the AR pattern, following on success of early adapting mass manufacturers. The primer sat superbly under my make-up, helping my glow to shine via and eliminating any cakey look. At first, I was a bit concerned in regards to the tacky texture of my pores and tH5hO7xV9 skin because of the primer, however as I continued with my make-up routine, I rapidly noticed how the sticky texture boosted how properly the makeup sat on my skin.
Kris Jenner has helped create a success actuality show, extraordinarily profitable beauty companies, and so much extra. This week, Kris joins Bobbi to share the tales behind her legacy manufacturers. Kris opens up about being a lifelong entrepreneur, how she manages so many projects (with family!), and what beauty means to her. This is the dialog between two passionate and curious CEOs that you’re not going to wish to miss.
However, Jones Road doesn’t have a dedicated product marketing group. Usually considered a vital part of a magnificence firm, a product marketing staff is responsible for growing and implementing advertising methods for individual products. Brown says she doesn’t see it as a precedence, arguing that the expertise of her product development staff and herself is enough.
In the late 80s, whereas Brown was nonetheless working as a makeup artist, she started talking to a person in a Kiehl's pharmacy. Being inquisitive is a behavior she's stored and it is served her nicely — speaking to anyone who crosses her path literally helped Brown construct her eponymous make-up company, which she offered to Estée Lauder in 1995, making her a millionaire. She continued to run the enterprise as Chief Creative Officer and turned it into an empire.
About a 12 months after graduating school, Bobbi Brown moved to New York City to begin her profession as a makeup artist. She did not know anybody within the business, so she reached for the phone e-book. "I opened up the Yellow Pages, I appeared up 'makeup,' I looked up 'fashions,' and I just began making calls and asking a lot of questions."
Duxbury also said she was excited to strive the product, and labeled herself "the muse queen" during the evaluation. The latter was a reference to her different makeup movies, where she's often seen rubbing giant amounts of foundation into her skin together with her palms. I’d stroll into these situations when I was a younger make-up artist the place there’d be an editor from British Vogue, an editor from France, a hairdresser from Australia, and I’d get little things from every of them. Whether that was how they gown or put on their hair and makeup, how they greet folks, how they carry their luggage. The extra individuals you realize and the more you get on the market, the extra attention-grabbing you would possibly be.
So, I started doing makeup in this very natural way, and I thought it looked nice. And that started my freelance profession, and after I began Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, it was just because I discovered that I might make lipstick that really looked like lips. For some, only full coverage and a matte end will do. And if you're one such fan of flawlessness, this Bobbi Brown foundation is a must-have, with GHI testers reporting that the formulation was light-weight, felt comfortable on the pores and skin, and had a clean finish — no mean feat. It also is available in 41 shades with a variety of depths and undertones.
My secret is that I really have an enormous jar of Extra Balm from the lab that I use on my body. I'm unsure what that may value, but it's superb. Or I'll use this incredible-smelling physique wash from Spain called Magno. When I take a shower, I love epsom salts, but they dry my pores and skin out, so I scoop a ton of coconut oil into the bath too.
You in all probability know Zanna Roberts Rassi from the red carpet as an E! But she’s additionally a stylist, journalist, mother to twin women, and co-founder of the wildly popular vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free beauty model, Milk Makeup—and a lot more. This week, Zanna joins Bobbi to talk about her journey in the trend and sweetness industries, the story behind Milk Makeup, and aI5oR3sK1 what it’s actually wish to be in busine... Kesha Rose Sebert is a wildly successful musician—but she’s also the founder of the clear, pC5dR3tJ7 cruelty-free, and colourful make-up line, Kesha Rose.
We independently evaluate all beneficial services and products. If you click on links we offer, we might receive compensation. If I'm going to be totally sincere, I truly have to admit I by no means understood the point of a primer. I knew the final that means is to prep skin before make-up but isn’t that what skincare is for? After firming, moisturizing, serums, and applying sunscreen, you'll assume the skin is primed enough. For a lengthy time, I questioned if it was really "priming" or if the wonder trade was just priming us into an item we do not need.
Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base is an all-in-one primer and moisturizer. So did this multi-tasking product change my long-held opinion on primer? Well, I think I suppose all of these issues nonetheless exist. What I think is essentially the most fashionable way to look at it's, no matter is right for you, and no matter is right for you at the moment. I’m nice with people throwing on a blush or a balm and going out.
She recently responded accusations that she only makes use of a lot product for shock value, and disputed claims that she removes many of the foundation before completing the look. When she tries to mix it out with a makeup sponge, the product comes off in patches. In her video, Duxbury, who describes herself as the "foundation queen," scoops a generous dollop of foundation out of the jar and slathers it over her face like a thick lotion. "Just be good to folks. It's like common sense. Don't do it since you want something, it really makes you are feeling good," she says. "I speak to everybody. I discover folks really attention-grabbing," says Brown talking to CNBC on the iCONIC conference in New York City Wednesday.
But I did one movie—it was about teenage alcoholism, this kid stored getting bruised, so I had to do continuity photographs. It was deadly for me to be centered on the same thing on an everyday basis. And I hated having the food everywhere while we'd just sit there and wait! So that's how I decided not to enter the movie business.
"I'm all about second possibilities," she mentioned in the video, which has 6.4 million views as of Wednesday. "I was feeling a full-glam second yesterday, but I guess this is a tinted balm." While some make-up creators mentioned they agreed along with her evaluate and did not just like the product, others argued that she knowingly used the product incorrectly and was only making an attempt to go viral. A few TikTokers additionally confirmed the way to use the balm correctly. "So I all the time love studying new makeup methods, and I realized one at present," Brown says in the TikTok video. "I'm undecided if it's gonna work, but I'm gonna try."
More than 25 years after selling her first and eponymous cosmetics brand to conglomerate Estée Lauder, Brown is charting a brand new path in beauty, amid countless TikTok rabbit holes and movie star model launches. Not solely do I love being a makeup artist, I love being a trainer. I love the inventive process of marketing and product growth, and I missed it," the artist beforehand informed BAZAAR.com of her latest cult-favorite brand. While the brand's Miracle Balm has consistently been a runaway hit, Brown tells me over Zoom that the multi-purpose Hippie Stick is one of its darkish horses. "I know there are others, however that is the one which pops up in my thoughts first," she notes.
But God forbid you ever shave your legs in a coconut oil bath… You get such a nasty ring around the tub that means. I shave my legs in the bathe with our old Bobbi Brown Shaving Cream. It was discontinued but we're bringing it back quickly. At night, I wash my face at evening with Soothing Cleansing Oil, and I simply rinse it off with water. It's nice because if I’m too drained to place moisturizer on, I simply don’t have to—the oil leaves a pleasant cushion. If my pores and skin is super dry, I’ll put the Extra Balm on and I’ll put oil on high of it—I’ll layer.
Garrett Wade Macetero con forma de tetera fabricado en el Reino Unido. jardín HD0288263
Garrett Wade Sierra de espiga de 14'' carpintería HD0288627
Garrett Wade cuchillos para picar media luna hogar y cocina HD0288822
Garrett Wade cofre de arce - existencias n.° s-2 carpintería HD0288724
Garrett Wade Navaja plegable con mango de acero damasco y ébano. exterior HD0288316

FB2NJ574_Leather_Goods_Slate_Women_Longchamp_Roseau_Essential_Wallet.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

바른 사람들

바른 치과 이야기.

온라인상담

진료시간

• 09:30 ~ 18:30
  • 09:30 ~ 20:30